INCOTERMS® 2020 CERTIFICATE
The Incoterms® 2020 Certificate (INCO) provides a comprehensive working knowledge of ICC’s globally recognised commercial trade terms, which offer specific guidance for those participating in the import and export of global trade. Available in English and Spanish, this course helps traders avoid costly misunderstandings by clarifying the tasks, costs and risks involved in the delivery of goods.
To purchase the Incoterms® 2020 Certificate (INCO) simply login or sign up for free here.
Who’s taking the INCO?
Accountants, audit teams, business development and marketing managers, exporters and importers in SMEs and corporations, as well as sales and purchasing managers
- TRADE AND LOGISTICS
Logistics providers, commercial lawyers and arbitrators, custom brokers, freight forwarders, general transportation carriers, insurance managers and trade consultants
Finance and procurement managers, compliance and risk managers, front-office relationship managers, back office trade finance and trade operations teams
All of the online courses for this certificate are available in English.
Divided into 7 lessons, the programme has been developed by leading international arbitrator, Charles Debattista. Mr Debattista is also a special advisor to the official ICC Incoterms® 2020 Drafting Group.
The group consists of 9 experts, including ICC’s Trade and Investment Directors from Asia, America and Europe. The three-hour course provides an understanding of the trade terms and how they give a common framework to the trade industry.
- Lesson 1: Overview of Incoterms® Rules
- Lesson 2: Definition of Incoterms® 2020
- Lesson 3: Obligations Part 1
- Lesson 4: Obligations Part 2
- Lesson 5: Comparison Matrix
- Lesson 6: Industry Case Studies
- Lesson 7: Assessment
Why take the INCO?
- Evolve your international trade activities by learning to identify the best Incoterms® rule for your business contracts.
- Avoid costly mistakes by learning buyer and seller obligation relating to costs, insurance, trade documents and more
- Understand the origins and technology-driven future of the Incoterms® rules—the world’s most essential trade terms since 1936
The price of the certificate is US$399. This includes access to all 7 lessons in addition to a one-time attempt at the assessment examination. The certificate and digital publication bundle is priced at US$429.
Please register here for this certificate.