The ICC INDIA is established to fulfil the following:
- Participate in the promotion of the activities of International Chamber of Commerce.
- Facilitate commercial interaction among member countries.
- Evolve business view on all international matters relating to finance, industry, commerce and environment, among others.
- Encourage progress, promote peace and cordial relations among countries and their citizens by the cooperation of businessmen and organisations,
- Nominate members on the bodies of ICC to represent Indian Business interests.
- Do all such things as may be incidental or conducive to the proper representation of the commercial, industrial, financial, shipping and trading interests of India in the organisation and work at the international Chamber.